Saturday, September 22, 2007

Before and After



Now It has been a week since I went to Louisville and spent the most amazingly wonderful weekend with Katie. We chilled, and had a nice lunch at the lake, and spent Saturday night with Brian walking down memory lane and laughing our patooties off.




My very first blog entry was about the painting of the cabinets. Well, as usual some things are a blessing in disguise.
After meeting with an interior decorator who took pity on us and didn't even charge us for her services after having played host to us AND the kids for two hours in her store, we decided on a few color changes. Since I had to repaint the bathroom cabinets.
ANYWAY, I changed the colors. Here are the before and after pictures. I like the earthiness of the colors now. I think they will make nice art room colors too. Lemme know what ya think!

No comments: